REGULATION FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
- The Principal may frame and issue time to time disciplinary rules of a permanent or temporary character regulating the contact within the school or outside the school so far as such rules seem necessary to maintain to credit usefulness and reputation of the School.
- The Principal shall have the power to inflict the following punishment in the interest of the students.
- Loss of Attendance
Students Dynamic Involvement in Their Education
Self discipline is necessary to achieve self-direction. Thus school rules are help to strengthen the students determination for growth in self direction, They are guidelines to self development rather than restriction to it.
REGULATION OF THE SCHOOL
- Every parent/guardian shall abide by the declaration given by her voluntarily at the time of admission of their daughter.
- Every pupil is expected to be present for the daily assembly on time.
- It is compulsory for every pupil to come to school in full uniform including footwear.
- Students are not allowed to keep mehndi during school days.
- Ornaments or jewellery of any kind are not allowed in the school. The school does not take responsibility for money or articles that are lost.
- Pupils are encouraged to speak only in English in order to acquire a greater facility in the study of English.
- Pupils will not be excused from physical exercise or organized games without Doctorâ€™s Certificate.
- Pupils are expected to participate in all activities of the school.
- Any damage done in the class or in the premises will have to be made good.
- No books, Newspaper or Periodicals may be brought to school without the consent of the school authorities.
- NO GIFTS OR DONATIONS TO THE TEACHERS ARE ALLOWED.
- Forging parent signature or altering marks and grade will be viewed seriously.
- ALL COMMUNICATIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE HEADMISTRESS NOT TO THE CLASS TEACHER.
- Parents and visitors will be permitted into the school campus only on occasions specified by the school authorities.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian to arrange for and to oversee the mode of travel for their children. The School is no way responsible for any untoward event.