Christian Doctrine or Moral Science, English, Tamil, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Computer, G.K, Drawing, Singing and Physical Education.
- To stimulate a keen sense of union among all pupils in School.
- To stimulate a greater effort in sports and academic achievements.
- To develop a sense of belonging to the school and consequently a good spirit.
- To train in leadership and sense of responsibility.
- To Offer the pupils models whom they can imitate.
To Create a community environment in the school where the staff and students are trained to involve themselves in the spirit of service to radiate knowledge and virtue in and around thus to personalize the cultural heritage.
The English Literary Association
The Tamil Literary Association
- To help the pupils to assume an active role according to their age generosity and sense of responsibility.
- To stimulate them to creative expression and participation and for the Child to child approach.